ASPECTS

THE ASPECTS


"mom I don't wanna eat this. this is so boring . get me some spicy food ",  a 10 year old boy said to his mother.
but son this is healthy for you  . her mother said.
"no ,i won't eat this  its tasteless" . he said
ok baby i will order some spicy food for you ok . now smile  , her mother said
"yeahhh . u are great mom  i love you"
"i love you to my baby "
rani , he dont wanna eat it so throw it in dustbin ok  , she said to her maid
ok mam ,her maid said


. . . . . 




other side


"mom i am hungry , we hadn't eaten anything  since yesterday . pleas make somthing na mom."  , a little boy said to his mother
beta, we have nothing to eat and  we don't have enough money to buy somthing . she said.
he   gets upset.

  baby come to me I will tell you a awesome story and once it is over ,  I will give you  lots of biscuits .  she said while taking him in her arms
really mumma  , he said in excited tone
yes baby , she said
and she started telling story to him . after sometime he fall asleep .
I am sorry baby . I leid to you but I promise  you won't sleep hungry tomorrow , she said while looking at his  innocent face
she smiled while looking at him kissed on his forehead.


. . . . . .

every coin has two aspects. its all about how you see it.
here I just wanted to show you both side in one frame.


Comments

Popular Posts